Reopening and New Protocols at Skin Care by Angelique
I’m very excited to reopen my doors and start seeing everyone once again! I will be reaching out to everyone on my call list this week to get you scheduled.
Effective Friday, June 19th, 2020 there will be new protocols and guidelines to follow. They are as follows:
* If you have been feeling any sort of symptoms or you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please contact me before your appointment so we can make the proper rescheduling arrangements. I will not be implementing any cancellation fees at this time.
* Masks must be worn by all clients upon arrival.
* If you arrive early for your appointment and I am with a client or the treatment room door is closed, I kindly ask that you wait on the bench outside the room until it’s time for your appointment to take place.
* Hands must be sanitized/washed upon entering the treatment room. I will provide hand sanitizer.
* Please keep your personal belongings to a minimum. I will have a container where you can put your shoes, clothes, purse, etc.
* At this time, no extra guests will be allowed, except for a parent or guardian accompanying a minor.
* There will be no handling of any retail products until after they have been purchased and paid for.
I appreciate your understanding and patience as we all adjust to our “new normal”! It’s been a long three months, but we are all in this together, and day by day we are making it through!
If you have any questions in regards to the new protocols, please feel free to reach out to me.
I’m always here and more than happy to help!
Can’t wait to see you all soon!
Skin Care by Angelique